You’ve got followers on social media, a robust mailing list and visitors to your website — now what?
Your next step is to deepen your understanding of who these audiences are, helping you:
- Grow your audience.
- Drive more engagement.
- Refine your marketing strategy.
- Define your content strategy.
- Set meaningful KPIs.
- Spend more efficiently and effectively on digital ad campaigns.
- Ultimately, increase conversions.
What is audience research for digital marketing?
Engaging an audience begins with an understanding of who they are, what they believe, what they need to know and where they go to learn.
DJG’s Audience Research for Digital Marketing is the process of combining analytics from digital channels with a journalist and editor’s eye for understanding what makes audiences care about your brand.
We will review the demographics, location, languages, content consumption, taste preferences, interests and other metrics of the audiences across your digital channels. We then analyze these to pull out actionable insights and recommendations about your digital audience.
This product includes:
- A discovery call to learn about your business and target audience.
- Analysis of the digital audience of three social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.).
- Analysis of three months of Google Analytics data for one of your blog posts.
- Analysis of six months of email newsletter performance and available email audience analytics.
- Specific benchmarks for metrics so you can determine if your future marketing efforts are working or not.
- Three target audience personas based on our analysis.
- Executive summary presentation call with our team to review key insights and recommendations.
- A report capturing key insights and recommendations about your digital audience.
How this works:
- Purchase our Audience Research for Digital Marketing product.
- Within 24 hours we will reach out to book an onboarding call to learn about your business, what you already know about your target audience and the types of people you want to reach. We’ll also chat about what analytics you’ve got available and what you can send us to review.
- Two weeks later, we’ll reach out to book a phone call to walk you and your team through the executive summary of our analysis, which will include up to three target audience personas, reach and engagement benchmarks and recommendations on what content will drive engagement.
- Moments after that call, we’ll follow up with an email providing the full report of our findings.
Time to Delivery: 12 business days
If you’re looking to deeply understand your digital audience, but need more than what’s outlined here, email us at email@example.com to discuss your goals.